FlexPDE does not merely pass a translation on to some other package for processing. In fact, FlexPDE is designed to be the package other applications call for processing.
Imagine being able to type in your partial differential equations system, add a description of the problem domain, and instantly convert this problem specification into a sophisticated finite element model, including
- One, two or three space dimensions
- Automatic mesh construction
- Time dependent, steady-state or eigenvalues.
- Flexible integrated graphical output
- Dynamic adaptive mesh refinement
- Dynamic timestep control
- Nonlinear equation solver
- Unlimited equation complexity
- Unlimited number of simultaneous equations
- Multiple Equation Sets
- Complex, Vector and Array Variables and Equations
- Regionally Inactive Variables
- Arbitrary Lagrange/Eulerian moving mesh
- Export capability for 3rd-party visualizations
- Multithreading support for multi-core processors
- CAD surface mesh import facility *
- Parameter optimizer *
* New in version 7
Well, you don't have to just imagine. Because that's what FlexPDE will do for you.
Join hundreds of the world's most sophisticated scientists, and take advantage of the most versatile problem-solving environment in existence.