Here are some of the new features in version 6 :
- Multithreading - Support for dual and quad core processors. Run multiple problems simultaneously or use up to 8 threads for parallel execution within a single problem.
- Complex, Vector and Array Variables and Equations - Direct support of these data types simplifies equation construction.
- Regionally Inactive Variables - Variables can be declared inactive in some regions and active in others.
- Multiple Equation Sets - Splitting of equations into sets that are solved sequentially and alternately.
- Additional Status Graphs - Updated graphical interface to include plots of cell/node number, error, convergence and timestep.
- Internal Tabulation Facility - Build on-the-fly tables of computationally intensive parameters for more economical execution.
- Arrays and Matrices - Extended support allows array and matrix operations for use in equations, graphics and domain construction.
- Planes, Cylinders, Spheres - Simplified Construction of Planes, Cylinders and Spheres in 3D.
- Stop and Restart Facility - Simplified facility for restarting a script after stopping.
- Web-based Licensing - Move license from machine to machine with web actions. No dongle to loose!
Sample Version 6 Screen Shot :